If you are not getting any audio from the clinician dashboard, here are some quick troubleshooting steps you can do in Google Chrome:
- Step 1: In Google Chrome, click on the icon with the 3 dots on the top right. In the drop down menu, select Settings.
- Step 2: Scroll down and select Advanced. Then click on Content settings.
- Step 3: Select Notifications.
- Step 4: Make sure that you are not blocking notifications from cloud.tytocare.com.
- Step 5: Go back to the main menu and select sound.
- Step 6: Make sure Sound setting is turned on and that you are not blocking sounds from cloud.tytocare.com.
- Step 7: Navigate to
https://cloud.tytocare.com. Right click on the tab and if it says Unmute site, click it so the site can be unmuted.
If you are not getting any audio from the clinician dashboard after performing these steps, please contact TytoCare support via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 866-971-8986 and select option 2 for support.