If you received an MIR Smart One Spirometer as part of your TytoHome or TytoPro kit, follow these instructions to pair it to your TytoCare app:
1. Activate Bluetooth on the phone or mobile device where the TytoCare App is installed.
2. Open the TytoCare app and sign in. If you don’t have a user account, follow the instructions you were sent from your healthcare provider or contact support.
3. From the menu on the upper left side of the TytoCare app screen, select Pair External Devices then choose Spirometer on the Pair External Devices page.
Note: The Pair External Devices list may vary depending on the configuration set by your organization.
*If you missed enabling Bluetooth on your mobile device, you will receive a pop-up notification to enable it.
4. Insert/reinsert batteries into the MIR Smart One Spirometer.
5. As soon as you insert the batteries, the MIR Smart One Spirometer should automatically pair to the TytoCare app.
6. The TytoCare app will show a pairing success message.
7. Congratulations! Your MIR Smart One Spirometer is now paired, and your TytoCare app will automatically connect to the spirometer when in range.