This knowledge article will provide you with details pertaining the Tyto device power saving feature
To watch this on YouTube just press CTRL on your keyboard and click on the YouTube logo on the lower right part of the window at the same time.
- Tyto device features an automatic battery saving mechanism.
- If the device is not in use for 1 minute when performing an exam, it will exit the exam.
- If the device is not in use for 1 minute when not performing an exam, it will switch to sleep mode, indicated by a blinking green indicator.
- If the device is in sleep mode for 3 minutes, it will shut down.
- When turning on the device, it returns automatically to its previous state.