- Your Tyto Device has a rechargeable battery.
- There is a battery indicator in the upper right corner of your Tyto Device screen that indicates how charged your battery is (1, 2 or 3 bars) .
- It is recommend that you recharge the battery after each use.
- Remove the rubber cover at the bottom of the Device and connect the charger cable to the smaller charging outlet (larger outlet is used for headphones).
- Charging is indicated by a light on the front of the Device. When fully charged it will turn green.
- For safety reasons examinations are disabled while the Device is charging.
- Be sure to connect the charging cable to the charging outlet (see image below), not into the headphones outlet, which is nearby and larger.