If you received a Nonin 3230 Bluetooth Smart Pulse Oximeter as part of your TytoHome or TytoPro kit, follow these instructions to pair it to your TytoCare app:
1. Activate Bluetooth on the phone or mobile device where the TytoCare App is installed.
2. Open the TytoCare app and sign in. If you don’t have a user account, follow the instructions you were sent from your healthcare provider or contact support.
3. From the menu on the upper left side of the TytoCare app screen, select Pair External Devices then choose Pulse Ox on the Pair External Devices page.
Note: The Pair External Devices list may vary depending on the configuration set by your organization.
*If you missed enabling Bluetooth on your mobile device, you will receive a pop-up notification to enable it.
4. Insert batteries into the Nonin 3230 Bluetooth Smart Pulse Oximeter.
5. After you insert the batteries, insert a finger to pair the Nonin 3230 Bluetooth Smart Pulse Oximeter. When prompted on the TytoCare app, tap pair and connect.
6. The TytoCare app will show a pairing success message.
7. Congratulations! Your Nonin 3230 Bluetooth Smart Pulse Oximeter is now paired, and your TytoCare app will automatically connect to the pulse oximeter when in range.